Enhance the quality of our communities by serving the business development needs of interstate commerce companies.
We will create, collaborate, and lead regional economic development initiatives that contribute to the creation and growth of companies, wealth, and quality jobs through a spirit of innovation and a culture of sharing that transforms knowledge into economic opportunity.
The Iowa City Area Development Group is committed to enhancing the economic vitality of our area. Our organization works to strengthen our local communities with a strong business climate and employment opportunities.
Formed in 1984, ICAD Group serves the communities of Iowa City, Coralville, North Liberty, Kalona, Solon, Tiffin, Tipton, the Amana Colonies, West Branch, West Liberty, and Johnson County.
ICAD Group is available to assist interstate commerce companies with location or expansion projects, workforce development, and entrepreneurial services.
Our services include:
- Access to a computerized database of sites and buildings
- Community and site tours for business expansion and location projects
- Community profiles and quality of life information
- Entrepreneurial development programming and space
- Labor and demographic information
- State and local economic development incentive assistance
- Utility information, including rates and availability
- Workforce development programming and services
ICAD Group is located downtown at MERGE - 136 South Dubuque Street, Iowa City, IA 52240
Board of Directors
ICAD Group Staff
ICAD Group has a talented and dedicated staff leading initiatives in business expansion, entrepreneurial development, workforce development, business attraction, investor relations and communications.