Liftra Employment Opportunity
This information is provided as a service of the Iowa City Area Development Group. ICAD Group is committed to enhancing the economic vitality of our area. ICAD Group works to strengthen Iowa City area communities with a strong business climate and employment opportunities. ICAD Group is available to assist businesses with location or expansion projects, workforce development and entrepreneurial services.
Liftra Sales Engineer
Liftra is a young engineering company in Denmark that develops and manufactures machine solutions for heavy lifting, handling and transport within the global wind turbine industry.
About the job:
After an introduction to our project method, development and sales tools, you will be responsible for sales in the United States. Global sales will also be a part of your job in cooperation with our other sales offices. Your main responsibility is to work with the customer from first contact to a signed contract. On bigger projects you will be responsible for customer contact throughout the project.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer include:
- Customer development
- First contact to new customers
- Help the customer uncover his needs
- Devise new ideas to solve the customer’s needs
- Contract negotiation
- Project management
Up to the first half year may be spent in Denmark. After that, you will start up a sales and engineering office near Iowa City, Iowa.
We trust you, and you will be challenged. But you can also trust that your team of experienced colleagues will support you.
Project documentation and most communication will be in English.
Travel activity must be expected in the job.
Professionally, it is important that you:
- Are experienced in technical sales, preferably with heavy transport or lifting
- Posses a college degree related to machine design
- Have a good knowledge about structural design
- Have knowledge about hydraulic and electrical systems
- Have experience with 3D design software is (preferable not required)
- You are good at creating new contacts and can communicate with all type of people
- You have an open mind and a positive attitude to the world around you
- You are able to navigate through complex technical problems
- You care about technology, and enjoy seeing your ideas become real
- You like working on your own hand – and as a team-player
Do we match? Then we can offer an exciting job in a company that sets new standards for lifting, handling and transport solutions in the rapid growing wind turbine industry.
Please e-mail your resume to Mr. Per Fenger, Executive Manager, Liftra: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Liftra, visit www.liftra.com.